Info: Das Werbefenster erscheint nur für unregistrierte User und auch nur einmal pro IP alle 90 Minuten
Ascona-Board - Das Forum rund um den Ascona A,B,C
Board-Menü
 Portal
 Forum

FAQ / Hilfe
 Team
 Suche

Registrieren
 Einloggen
Usermenü
Zum Lexikon (17)

Newsletter bestellen

Chat
Usermenü 2
 eBay-Portal
 Top100
Guthaben-Optionen
Forentreffen
 Treffen 2004
 Treffen 2005
 Treffen 2006
 Treffen 2007
 Treffen 2008
Partner

Spenden

all-inkl.com webhosting
Ascona-Board - Das Forum rund um den Ascona A,B,C» Sonstiges rund um den Ascona» Musik » Strange amplifier behaviour (car audio) » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau
Zum Ende der Seite springen Strange amplifier behaviour (car audio)  
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
MichaelSmith
Grünschnabel

Zuletzt online: 05.06.2018

Tankinhalt: 100 Liter

Level: 5 Was bedeutet diese Anzeige ?
Erfahrungspunkte: 153
Nächster Level: 173

20 Erfahrungspunkt(e) für den nächsten Levelanstieg

Strange amplifier behaviour (car audio)  Markiere einen Text im Beitrag und klicke dann hier, um den markierten Text bei google zu suchen Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hello,

I have a strange and intermittent problem with my new stereo install that I am a suspecting is an amp issue...but one that I can't quite wrap my head around. The amp is an old Alpine V12 4 channel that I had sitting in storage for a few years that I decided to install into my new car to save money...When playing at moderate volumes it appears that 1 channel (drivers side front) will randomly drop volume to about half levels. It stays quiet long enough that I was able to experiment with the other channel gains in the head unit and I was able to match the volume with about a 6db cut to the passenger side. So 6db=half power approximately. The really strange thing is that the channel volume will come back to what it should be if I turn the source volume UP. At the higher volume level (which is uncomfortably loud) it has never yet had an issue. This says to me that it can't be overloaded or overheating since more power solves the problem.
Since the door speaker keeps playing, only quieter, I don't think it could be a wiring problem between the amp and speaker. And since the other 3 channels appear to have no issue I doubt it is a power wire problem...so I am really confused.
Has anyone seen this type of failure mode with an amplifier before? Could it be something like a cold solder crack causing internal resistance dropping the volume that is heated and reconnects at higher voltages? Could it be a transistor stage going bad, somehow?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
 https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1395385
 Explainer video production agency

Thank you

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von MichaelSmith am 05.06.2018 08:19.

0 02.06.2018 13:01 MichaelSmith ist offline

Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu: